Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Beginning of the Tour de Force 2017!


At SFO preparing to fly to Paris and then on to Pau to join the Tour de Force (tourdeforce.org.uk).  This group rides the full Tour de France route one week ahead of the race.  I will be joining the second half; stages 12-21. It is daunting but should be an awesome experience.

As a bit of a data geek I will be uploading the data from my Garmin bike computer every day.  It includes distance, track, speed, elevation (and elevation gain), cadence, power, heart rate and more. I'll also be uploading pictures when I get the chance to take some!

Here is the overall TdF route.

The Tour de Force crew just finished stage 9 and is transferring to Dordogne via van.  Not sorry to be missing that!

Come back here daily for updates on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment